Overview motor solutions
Synchronous servo motors
Check out the different KEBA servo motor series, and you will find exactly the right motor for your machine. Our compact synchronous servo motors, either with a high power density design or as a traditional distributed coil design, are ideal for high-end servo applications.
- High performance density and strong dynamics
- Very low cogging torque
- Very robust
Asynchronous servo motors
Our compact asynchronous servo motor series with high performance density is perfect for complex applications in machine manufacturing. Various cooling concepts and many coil distributions options allow customization as required for the servo controller.
The asynchronous motor series DA completes the upper end of the performance range of the established series LSN, LSP and LST and is available in both air-cooled and water-cooled configurations.
- High flexibility
- High speed control ranges
- High performance range
- M₀ of 33 to 3.024 Nm
- 6 axle heights (100, 132, 160, 180, 225, 280)
- Water-cooled or force-ventilated designs
- Guide-shoe and other options available
- Reinforced bearings, electricity-insulated bearings
Customized synchronous motor elements by KEBA are used everywhere in the world where applications require high rotation speeds or where the applications exhibit the corresponding installation environments. More than 40 years of experience and more than 400,000 motors running enable us to offer our customers a quick conversion of advanced, efficient motor technology into marketable products.
Typical applications for KEBA motor elements are often fast-moving applications such as turbo-blowers, turbo-compressors, vacuum pumps, tool spindles or turbo-generators.
- Performance of up to 300 kW
- Rotation speeds of up to 100,000 min-1
- Highly compact design
- Minor rotor losses
- Air- or water-cooled
- Application-specific rotor and stator design
- Optional: fully sealed versions for good thermal connection and corrosion protection
For demanding applications in wind power plants
The pitch motors are adapted to the demanding operation in wind turbine installations and have been tested under extreme climatic conditions. The most notable features of the AC synchronous motors are their high power density and field-dampening abilities.
- Suitable for onshore and offshore applications thanks to corrosion protection class C5-M High, special interior coating and Gore-Tex membrane
- Long service life and reduced maintenance requirements thanks to integrated wear-free permanent magnet brake and robust resolver
This might also interest you
Please contact us directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your request. Our KEBA Customer Support will get in touch with you soon.